FB

Tuesday

Crazy Summer Session Discount!


Isn't summer the best?! I LOVE summer. It's so much fun having my kids home and spending time together with no schedules. And now that it's getting warmer, most days are spent in the pool...HEAVEN!

And now that I'm in a blissful state, I'm feeling like offering a great summer session deal! I've had several requests for a mini session for kids. Which I totally understand. You don't necessarily want a full session but rather some great shots of your kids to document their growth. I feel like that's what I'm always doing with my own kids. I never spend more than 10 minutes taking their pictures, mostly because they won't last longer than 10 minutes! But then I pick the 3-4 images that I really like, edit them, print them, and hang them up.

So, here are the details of the summer session deal...

20 minute outdoor session 
4 hi-res images on a disc
$75

AND

 post this link and talk about it on facebook or your blog, 
you will receive 2 more images!!

MUST BOOK BEFORE JULY 31st

***Does not include newborn sessions***

No comments: