FB

Tuesday

New Session Available!

For a long time I've been toying with the idea of making sessions available the way I do my own family photography. Usually once a year I do a full session for me and my family. However, during the rest of the year my photography consists of doing a quick shoot to get one great photo for my son's birthday invitation. Or doing a quick shoot to get one great photo of all my children for a Mother's Day card for our grandmas. Or doing a quick shoot to get one great photo of my two daughters to fill the space on the wall in their bedroom. Or doing a quick shoot to get one great photo of that really creative shot I've been envisioning for weeks. You get the idea.

I've found that my clients would love to have the opportunity to get specific shots of their family and children without having to do a full session. Which would allow greater opportunities to utilize photography more often. Plus I LOVE when my clients have their own creative vision and want my help to execute what they see in their head.

So here's the new session info...

This is what I want shot
10-15 minute session
1 image in full-res on a disc
Photo release and printing rights
$50


Here is the shot I've been envisioning for weeks...Avery as The Princess and the Frog. I'm in love!







No comments: