FB

Friday

Mesa Arizona Children's Photographer: You're Late for a Very Important Date

I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing creative shoots.  They are by far my favorite!  Last year I was so excited with how my Dorothy creative shoot turned out.  This year Avery entered into the world of Wonderland. 

I know I'm biased because she's my daughter, but I think she looks SO beautiful and sweet in these pictures.  I really wanted to expand on the Alice in Wonderland theme and doing painting the roses red...but I was stumped as to where to find some beautiful rose gardens in the Phx valley.  Any ideas would be welcomed!  :)
  
These "children's fantasy world" shoots are so much fun!  If you have any fun costumes...especially with Halloween approaching, and want your own creative shoot for your child, please contact me and we can set something up!   









1 comment:

Crissie said...

I love love love these! Did you actually find that hole? You might be biased but she is absolutely gorgeous!