FB

Tuesday

Phoenix Arizona Family Photographer: Grandpa Ward


"There's something that happens when you live a long time...you get OLD!" These are the words of the cutest 90 year old man. I think there is something so special in taking pictures of brand new little babies and something even more special of taking pictures of loved ones who are coming near the end of their lives. The scars on the hands represent years of hard work and the wrinkles on the face are from numerous smiles that have been given.
I had to pick up Wayne from his house for the photoshoot. I had the biggest smile on my face as he came walking out in bib overalls, purple Halloween socks, and wearing a hat about being a grumpy man...which I don't think there is a grumpy bone in his body!

I was touched with emotion as I took his pictures. I really enjoyed editing them and I hope you enjoy them as well.
 




No comments: